Consider the following scenarios:
- Have you ever been struck by a motor vehicle while cycling?
- Had a motor vehicle pass uncomfortably close to you on the road?
- Been endangered by a distracted or inattentive driver?
- Encountered an angry or aggressive driver?
- Ever had a F-150 initiate a game of "chicken" with you?
- Do you ride with a camera(s) to capture dangerous encounters?
The editors of Bicycling Magazine
are working on a story for an upcoming issue that addresses how safe cyclists feel when riding outside on the road.
Please take a few moments to share your experiences and concerns with them.
Your input is highly valued and will be much appreciated.
Quad Cities Bicycle Club