Join the QCBC
Register / Renew your membership
Membership in the QCBC provides many benefits:
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Group rides for various levels of ability. You can find a ride to participate in every week of the year.
- Well organized and supported annual rides like the Heartland Century, Spring and Fall Tailwind, and Fall Foliage
- Discounts for TOMRV our annual Tour of the Mississippi River Valley ride and the Quad Cities Criterium
- Get RAGBRAI tags through the QCBC and avoid the lottery system
- A network of over a thousand cyclists, who share the joy of cycling
- Our monthly Pedalwheeling newsletter
- A great way to help maintain a healthy life style
- An Annual Membership Directory
- Club meetings, outings and picnics
- Our excellent low cost Annual Awards Dinner
Membership dues for the QCBC:
- Individual $22/Year
- Couple $22/Year
- Family $22/Year
- Sponsor $40/Year
A Sponsor membership, is someone that would like to become a member and also wants to make a donation to the club. Please note that Donations are not tax-deductible.
NOTE: A $2 fee is added to on-line renewals to cover credit card costs.
Members receive email notifications when the monthly newsletter is available on the website. If you prefer your newsletter be mailed by the U.S. Postal Service, there is a $6 per year charge to cover printing and mailing costs.
General meetings are held twice a year at 7 p.m. the third Tuesday
of March and October.
These meetings consist of a short business meeting followed by a planned program. The
election of club officers is held at the beginning of the October
meetings with the officers actually assuming their positions December
Contact Denise Duethman 309-721-7276 for program information.
The QCBC Board of Directors meet at 7 p.m. on the second Monday of
each month, year round, at the Bettendorf Public Library. All club
members are welcome to attend the QCBC board meetings. People wishing
to present issues to the board or request funding from the board must
submit their intentions to the president two weeks in advance of a board
meeting to be put on the agenda.
The Quad Cities Bicycle Club is exempt from federal income tax as a
501(c)(4) corporation. Donations to Quad Cities Bicycle Club are not
deductible as charitable contributions on the donor's federal income