Hello TOMRV riders:
TOMRV 44 is a go! The 2021 Dates are June 11-13, 2021. The TOMRV team has been planning and working with Local and State (IA and IL) Health Officials to ensure we provide you a safe and healthy Ride. TOMRV 44 will offer you new routes! We are committed to provide you with a ride that will be enjoyable, challenging, organized and well-supported as you have come to expect.
Gather your group and put TOMRV 44 on your 2021 calendar and list of things to do. We are still dotting I’s and crossing T’s, but the information below will get you started in your planning for an awesome weekend.
• On-line Registration will open on Feb.1, 2021. On-line registration will be through Monday, June 7, 11:59 P.M. On-site registration will be available June 11, 12, and 13. Be on the look out for early bird registration dates!
• Brand new Routes. As always there will be options: Saturday routes will be different than Sunday routes; ride 2 centuries, one century and one short route, or the shorter route on both days; and ride one day or two.
• Shorter unofficial route options (20, 30 miles, etc.) along the river may be attractive to family members not riding the longer routes. Look for these on the TOMRV web site. Note: these will not be officially supported.
• Overall registration fee is still being determined as we work with our new host hotel and other vendors to work out meals and other details.
• The Isle of Capri in Bettendorf Iowa will be our headquarters.
- All routes will leave from the Isle and return to the Isle on Saturday and Sunday. We will not be travelling to Dubuque IA this year. Clarke was hesitant to bring large groups to their campus this summer.
• Additional lodging options including camping will be posted to the website www.qcbc.org/tomrv and communicated as they are confirmed.
• Multiple Packet pick-up options Friday evening, Saturday morning, and Sunday morning
• Multiple well supported rest stops as you have come to expect.
• As indicated, registration for the ride will open until Feb. 1, but Isle Hotel rooms can be booked now. Please see below.
Date Room Type Base Rate Inclusive Rate
Fri Jun 11 Single-King or Double-Queen $84.00 $105.28
Sat Jun 12 Single-King or Double-Queen $99.00 $116.48
Sun Jun 13 Single-King or Double-Queen $59.00 $77.28
• Reservation instructions:
Reservations can be made 2 ways, either via email or uploading the embedded web link to an online host site:
or contacting the reservation call center following the prompts below…
- Say ‘Bettendorf’ at the prompt
- Press 1 for hotel reservations, you will be connected with a call center agent
- Tell agent group code TOMRV21, provide arrival and departure dates, continue with reservation
- Late check-out (after 2:00 pm) for Sunday, June 13 can and should be requested to avoid any confusion if you should find yourself running late during Sunday’s ride. Not requesting a late check-out could result in a fee being charged.
Be sure you are following us on Facebook, (qcbc.org or TOMRV-44) we have so much more to share as we are working hard to make TOMRV 44 the best year yet! The TOMRV team knows this will be a different experience than in the past years; we hope you will embrace the change and support us in our efforts to provide a 2021 TOMRV ride – TOMRV 44!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, and suggestions you may have.
Phone or text: 319-899-0551